Because you want your pest problem solved the first time.
Adam’s Pest Control's commitment to better trained technicians using the latest, industry-proven techniques means faster, better solutions to your pest problem. Since 1971, Adam’s has made quality service it’s number one priority; and every year since, we have invested in more training for our technicians, more state-of-the-art technology and equipment for them to use, and more innovative techniques to solve your pest problem and to keep it from happening again.
Extensive ongoing training means solving the right problem with the best treatment.
Training is important to us and we feel that it has been, and continues to be, a major factor in our continued success and growth. We believe our technicians can better control a pest if they have a thorough knowledge of its biology and habits. Correctly identifying the pest is fundamental to eliminating it from your home or business. Knowing how it forages for food, where it lives, and its reproductive habits often allow us to not only treat the presenting problem, but also the cause.
- Every new Pest Management Professional (PMP) at Adam’s undergoes extensive classroom and field training.
- All of our PMPs are fully licensed and certified before being allowed to work on their own.
- We encourage all of our technicians to increase their skills and become master licensed. Adam’s has more Master Certified technicians than other pest control companies in Minnesota.
- All Adam’s PMPs attend the annual Minnesota Department of Agriculture sponsored re-certification conference held each spring.
- Adam's technicians are typically a graduate of (or working toward graduating) Purdue University’s Pest Control Technology courses. Our PMPs receive a pay incentive to reach greater levels of education and certification.
- All of our technicians undergo more than 60 hours of annual continuing education assuring you the safest and most advanced IPM treatment methods available.
Compensation that rewards effective treatments.
Adam’s technicians are paid based on the service they provide. If poor service results in a lost customer they feel it in their wallet. Similarly, Adam’s technicians are not paid for repeat service or no-charge requests, so they quickly solve pest concerns the first time. It’s never made sense to us that other pest control companies continue to pay their technicians to come back over and over again for a problem Adam’s solves the first time.
QualityPro-certified technicians you can trust at your business, in your home, and around your family.
QualityPro is a program of the National Pest Management Association that recognizes a commitment to excellence and higher performance standards.
Adam’s meets or exceeds the Quality Pro Standards!
- Adam’s conducts criminal background checks on every employee or technician
- We maintain a drug-free work-place policy, assuring your peace of mind
- We conduct a motor vehicle records check on every employee or technician and use GPS technology on every vehicle to assure safe driving practices in your neighborhood
- Adam’s exceeds the QualityPro standard uniform policy by requiring photo identification worn by all of our employees, so you know the technician on your property is who he says he is
- We exceed the QualityPro customer communications policy assuring you a courteous and prompt response
- Adam’s exceeds the QualityPro service vehicle standards with safe, clean, and easily identifiable vehicles in your neighborhood
- Adam’s exceeds QualityPro and state mandated minimum liability insurance policy requirements of $50,000 by maintaining up to $7,000,000 worth of coverage
- We agree to audits ensuring adherence to QualityPro certification requirements
A national reputation for innovative solutions.
Adam’s president and supervisors are regularly featured presenters at national industry conventions and meetings on a variety of topics.
For example, Adam’s was the first pest control company in Minnesota, back in 2006, to use thermal remediation (heat) to exterminate bed bugs. Adam’s has shared its best practices for bed bug extermination at national and regional bed bug symposiums, has hosted its own bed bug conferences, and has trained pest control companies from around the nation at its headquarters here in the Twin Cities.