Being a Pest Management Professional for Adam's requires a lot more smarts than you think. We screen new employees with this test. Do you have what it takes to work for Adam's? :-).
- Do they have 4th of July in England?
- How many birth days does the average man have?
- Why can’t a man living in Winston-Salem N.C. be buried west of the Mississippi River?
- If you had only one match, and entered a room in which there was a kerosene lamp, an oil heater, and a wood burning stove, which would you light first?
- Some months have 30 days, some have 31. How many months have 28?
- If a doctor gave you 3 pills and told you to take one every half-hour, how long would they last you?
- A man builds a house with 4 sides to it and it is rectangular in shape. Each side has a southern exposure. A big bear comes wandering by. What color is the bear?
- How far can a dog run in the woods?
- What four words appear on every denomination of U.S. coins?
- What is the minimum number of active baseball players on the field during any part of an inning?
- How many outs are in each inning?
- Two U.S. coins total 55 cents. One is not a nickel (bear that in mind). What are the two coins?
- A farmer has 17 sheep. All but 9 died. How many does he have left?
- Divide 30 by ½ and add 10. What is your answer?
- Two men played checkers. They played five games and each man won the same number of games. How is that possible?
- If you take two apples from three apples, how many do you have?
- A woman gives a beggar 50 cents. The woman is the beggar's sister, but the beggar is not the woman’s brother. How is this possible?
- How many animals of each species did Moses take on the ark with him?
- Is it legal in North Carolina for a man to marry his widow's sister?
- What word is misspelled in this test?
CLICK HERE FOR ANSWERS TO THE APTITUDE TEST
How did you score?
16+ - You've seen this test before!
10-15 - Most people are in this group - congrats! Which ones tripped you up?
5-9 - Try applying at one of our competitors!
0-4 - Put down that do-it-yourself product and carefully call for help!
If you're puzzled by pest problems at your home or business... let Adam's solve them for you!
Brian is patient, understanding, very nice, and took the time to find all the holes that he could. He crawled completely under our porch to plug holes and I don’t think any other company would do something like that for me. We are over the moon with the service we have received from Brian and will be long time customers because of his service.
- Fran E.,