Warehouse and Logistics
Adam’s doesn’t let pests make your warehouse their home.
By its very nature, your warehouse provides opportunity and a conducive environment for pests to live and breed. Dark corners and crevices, steady temperature, and goods and materials to feed on make your warehouse a paradise for insects and rodents.
Not only are pests unpleasant and unsanitary, droppings, webbing, skin casts, and chewing can spoil stock items, compromise packaging, contaminate raw goods, and lead to a loss of goods and revenue. Pests can also damage equipment, electrical wiring, and building structures; and expose employees to unhealthy conditions. Pests commonly found in warehouses include spiders, mice, rats, cockroaches, birds, and stored product pests.
Adam’s Pest Control understands the unique needs of the warehousing and logistics industry. Our Pest Management Professionals know where the likely hiding spots are and how to mitigate them. Adam’s proactive prevention and monitoring strategies protect product quality and help you meet audit and regulatory requirements by keeping new infestations from starting.
A pest control plan customized specifically for your facility
Adam’s will prepare a comprehensive pest management plan specifically for your facility that utilizes the latest industry tools and environmentally responsible techniques. No cookie cutter, one-size-fits-all approach. Frequency and methodologies are tailored to the specific requirements and conditions of each area of your facility to ensure the best results for the lowest possible price. We pay particular attention to exclusion and sanitation services in susceptible areas such as break rooms, loading docks, dumpsters, and the building perimeter.
- Quick response
- Customer support 24/7/365
- Highly trained, fully vetted, and licensed pest professionals
- Up front pricing — no hidden charges for urgent services or callback fees
- Science-based protocols; monitored by our on-staff PhD entomologist
- Integrated Pest Management – Pesticides are only applied when necessary and in a responsible manner. Needless, routine pesticide applications will not be made.
- Proprietary CRM system provides 24/7 access to pest activity and treatment records, conditions with photos, barcode scanning, reporting by tenant or retail space, and a unique system to communicate and track special requests
- Online customer access portal enables you to easily monitor and manage your account
- On-site consultation and educational materials
Further Customize Your Prevention Plan with Supplemental Pest Coverage
We’re all looking for ways to lower costs. So, Adam’s pest prevention plans include only the pests most commonly found in retail operations. That way, you’re not paying for pests that don’t pose a threat to your operation.
Adam’s lets you to include additional pests in your prevention plan as your situation requires.
Request your free consultation today.
Adam’s will meet with you to discuss your specific concerns, provide a thorough inspection of your facility, and propose a pest prevention program tailored to your specific needs and requirements.
Call 763-746-9510 or complete the form below to get started.