Adam’s Pest Control in Albertville, Minnesota
You can count on Adam’s for the best pest control in Albertville, Minnesota. Adam’s provides fast response to pest problems and ongoing pest prevention for Albertville homeowners and businesses.
The area that is known as Albertville was first a town site called “Hamburg” by Joseph Vetsch. Later that same year in August, the Minneapolis and Northwestern Railroad Company bought land for a railroad through the area (now the BNSF rail in downtown Albertville).
- After 30 years of contributions to the area, including Albert Zachman, who donated land for the current historic church by Central Park (also recognized as Lions Park) J.P. Eull and Theodore Aydt proposed a petition to incorporate the township as Saint Michael Station with a population of 190.
- The first election held, to construct a village hall, happened in 1903. It passed on a vote of 20-18 with a cost of $531.95 ($4,035.03 today).
- In the next few years, the town started to raise funds for a Catholic Church, completed in 1902, was named the Church of St. Albert, in honor of Albert Zachman’s contributions to the town.
- In 1909, Father Duhr proposed to change the name to Albertville in 1909, again in honor of Albert Zachman.
- The town approved, but was not official until September 1919, making the name change official.
Adam’s professional lawn care service is keeping Albertville lawns green, lush, and healthy.