Pest Control In Minneapolis
Whether you need fast response to a pest problem or ongoing pest prevention, Adam’s is the right choice for Minneapolis residents and business owners. We’ve been providing pest control in Minneapolis, Minnesota since 1971.
You probably know that Minneapolis means “City of Lakes;” a well-deserved name with more than 20 lakes within Minneapolis’ city limits. What you may not know about Minneapolis is…
- With 5,000 acres of public parks, Minneapolis is nationally recognized as having the best parks in the country.
- The first bridge across the Mississippi River was located where the Hennepin Avenue Bridge is now — just upstream from St. Anthony Falls, the only true waterfall on the entire length of the Mississippi River.
- The Minneapolis Sculpture Garden is the largest urban sculpture garden in the country.
- Minneapolis has more golfers per capita than any other city in the U.S.
- The Minneapolis Skyway, spanning 69 downtown blocks, is the longest continuous skyway system in the world.
- In addition to over 400,000 residents, Minneapolis and its neighboring suburbs are home to 12 Fortune 500 companies, including: Target, U.S. Bancorp, Ameriprise Financial, Inc. and Thrivent Financial. Adam’s provides commercial pest control services in Minneapolis.
Common Pest Issues in Minneapolis
Homeowners and business owners in Minneapolis contend with a variety of pest issues, including:
Technicians In Minneapolis
Meet the Best Pest Control Techs in Minneapolis:
Links to Minneapolis community resources:
Healthy Lawn Care In Minneapolis
Adam’s professional lawn care service is keeping Minneapolis lawns green, lush, and healthy.
Using only premium, professional grade fertilizers, Adam’s turf experts determine the precise blend of ingredients and the exact timing of each application for the greenest lawns in Minneapolis. And, Adam’s weed control program includes both a pre-emergent treatment to prevent crabgrass and other grassy weeds before they appear and contact treatments throughout the growing season to control persistent broadleaf weeds.