Bed Bug Heat Treatment
Adam’s turns the heat up on bed bugs.
Adam’s Pest Control has the expertise and equipment to completely rid your home or business of bed bugs regardless of the size or location of the infestation. Heat is the most effective treatment for exterminating bed bugs. Adam’s can usually exterminate all of the bed bugs and any viable eggs with just one heat treatment.
- Adam’s A-Team uses state-of-the-art electric heaters
- No carbon monoxide exhaust or smells
- Temperature in the infested area is raised to a lethal level for bed bugs (122 °F minimum)
- Lethal temperature is maintained for 3 hours or longer, so the heat can thoroughly penetrate furniture, fixtures and belongings
- Temperature level does not harm belongings. (Adam’s will inform you as to which items you may want to remove prior to treatment.)
- Industrial fans circulate heated air throughout infested area
- Adam’s A-Team continuously monitors the process throughout the treatment period
- Adam’s never leaves your property unattended
- Adam’s heat treatment is especially effective where families or guests have no tolerance to pesticides or odors.
Because heat treatments offer no residual effect, in certain circumstances approved pesticides may be recommended to supplement a heat treatment. When used in combination with heat, less pesticide is used compared with conventional treatments.
Call Adam’s today and enjoy a good night sleep.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED.
Adam’s Pest Control guarantees its heat treatment will raise the temperature in the infested area and maintain the temperature for a sufficient period of time to be lethal to bed bugs. If a live bed bug is found within 30 days of a heat treatment performed by Adam’s, we will retreat the original area until all bed bugs are exterminated at no additional charge.