There’s nothing entertaining about pests in your facility.
Sports and recreation centers, casinos, concert halls, museums, and theaters… wherever people go to exercise, be social, and be entertained are also attractive to pests. The very nature of your operations — guests constantly arriving and departing, suppliers coming and going, food prep areas, outdoor areas – means your facility is a prime target for pests.
Not only are pests such as cockroaches, ants, spiders, mice, stinging insects, and even bed bugs unpleasant and disturbing, pests can damage equipment, electrical wiring, and building structures. Many pests also carry harmful pathogens that can make people sick, aggravate allergies, and create serious health risks.
You need a pest control and prevention plan that is tailored to your specific requirements.
Adam’s offers a wide variety of exclusion and prevention practices tailored for the entertainment and recreation industries. Our highly trained, professional technicians will inspect your facility and prepare an effective prevention program specifically for your business. Adam’s comprehensive pest control program quickly solves existing pest problems and our proactive prevention and monitoring strategies keep new infestations from starting.
Frequency and methodologies are tailored to the specific requirements and conditions of each area of the building to ensure the best results for the lowest possible price. We pay particular attention to exclusion and sanitation services in susceptible areas such as food service areas, loading docks, dumpsters, and the building perimeter.
Adam’s pest prevention service includes:
- Quick Response
- Up front pricing — no hidden charges for urgent services or callback fees
- Proprietary CRM system provides 24/7 access to pest activity and treatment records, conditions with photos, barcode scanning, reporting by tenant or retail space, and a unique system to communicate and track special requests
- Customer support 24/7/365
- Science-based protocols; monitored by our on-staff PhD entomologist
- Online customer access portal enables you to easily monitor and manage your account
- Highly trained pest professionals – fully vetted, and licensed
- Integrated Pest Management – Pesticides are applied responsibly and only when necessary. Needless, routine pesticide applications will not be made.
Request your free consultation today.
Adam’s will meet with you to discuss your specific concerns, provide a thorough inspection of your facility, and propose a pest prevention program tailored to your specific needs and requirements.
Call today or complete the form below to get started.