Pest Control for Medical Facilities
A Diagnostic Approach to Controlling Pests
Adam’s Proscribe Plus! program emphasizes prevention as the primary pest management method for your hospital or clinic. We prepare a comprehensive pest management plan specifically for your facility that utilizes the latest industry tools and environmentally responsible techniques. Special care and consideration are given to zero tolerance areas such as surgery centers and other areas that require a higher intensity of service. Frequency and methodologies are tailored to the specific needs and conditions of each area and may change from time to time to ensure the best results for the lowest possible price. We pay particular attention to exclusion and sanitation services in susceptible areas such as food service, cafeterias and break rooms, loading docks, dumpsters, building systems, and waiting rooms.
Benefits of the Proscribe Plus! program include:
- No hidden charges for urgent services or callback fees
- Follow-up treatments and inspections are made to insure any pest problems have been corrected
- A facility logbook is prepared for each complex documenting pest activity and treatments. These records are kept onsite and are reviewed regularly to decide what other procedures, if any, should be taken to prevent future problems. The logbooks also contain service reports, MSDS sheets, and preparation notices.
- Annual inspections and reports pin-point areas that pests can enter structures, why pests may be attracted to the structure, and suggested improvements to help prevent future infestations.
- Online customer access portal enables you to easily monitor and manage your account.
- Needless, routine pesticide applications will not be made. Materials will only be applied when needed and in a responsible manner.
Fast response to all your pest concerns
A persistent pest can get by even the most vigilant preventive measures. In those rare occasions, you can count on Adam’s Pest Control to respond quickly to urgent service or additional service requests. We know the importance of quickly returning a room to service, or even more critical, eliminating a pest that has been seen near patients or their families. We'll respond quickly if ever the need arises.
BED BUG TREATMENTS - STAT
We understand taking even one examination room out of service is not only inconvenient, it costs you revenue. As Minnesota’s leading bed bug experts, Adam's Pest Control has the expertise and equipment to quickly and completely rid your hospital, clinic, or ambulance of bed bugs. The Adam’s A-team is a dedicated bed bug response unit that performs heat treatments at medical facilities every week. Our specially trained, licensed professionals use the most effective, industry-leading treatment techniques to kill all life stages of bed bugs including eggs, which are the most resilient. Heat is fast, effective, and leaves no residual chemicals that can complicate patient care.
Adam’s maintains the largest inventory of heat equipment in Minnesota, meaning we have the right combination of heaters and electric power generators to efficiently treat any infestation, regardless of size or location.
- Fast response
- Nationally-recognized bed bug leaders
- Full-time PhD Entomologist
- Nationally certified canine inspection teams
- Largest inventory of heat equipment to handle any size job
- Multiple treatment techniques
The key to ridding your property of bed bugs is finding and treating all the hiding places. Adam's A-Team can effectively and cost-efficiently inspect high-risk areas with one of our nationally certified canine inspection teams. The teams are made up of licensed Pest Management Professionals and specially trained dogs that can detect bed bugs and their viable eggs up to 97% accuracy. The PMP will confirm the presence of bed bugs before any treatment is ordered. A Canine Inspection is quick and accurate. On average, a canine inspection can take as little as 15 minutes compared to up to two hours by a professional technician. And it is more accurate, especially in small and early infestations of bed bugs.
Adam’s A-Team can place bed bug monitoring devices in waiting rooms, patient rooms, and other common areas to proactively detect bed bugs for prompt treatment.
Call for a FREE, no pressure inspection and proposal. 800.227.2214
Don’t Let Bed Bugs Idle Your Ambulance
Adam’s has successfully treated ambulances and other first responder vehicles for bed bugs. Our large variety of heaters and generators enables us to effectively heat your units regardless of size and other constraints. Heat is especially effective because of the many places bed bugs can hide and minimizes or eliminates the use of pesticides in patient sensitive areas.
Bed Bug Protocol
Because of their cryptic nature, preventing bed bugs from entering your facility is nearly impossible. Fast response reduces risk and saves money. Let Adam’s A-Team help you develop an effective bed bug protocol for your facility.